We all know that Valentine’s Day is a day where we express our love to the ones we love. If you are having trouble deciding what to do this year, Here is a list of things you might want to think about as you get ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
1. Remember her favorite brand of chocolate, no matter what’s on sale…and don’t take a bite of it before you give it to her.
2. Get the correct number of Valentine’s Days you’ve been together before you post it on social media.
3. Don’t stay on your phone the entire Valentine’s Day Dinner. Post some pictures and then put it away.
4. Do not take her to a buffet…or to eat fast food…or to Hooters.
5. If you buy her something special to wear…make sure you get the size right.
6. Do not pour liquid bubble bath in the hot tub.
7. Make sure you get her a Valentine’s Day card and not a Birthday card by mistake. (True Story)
8. If you buy her underwear, (this is very important) you can’t go by her dress size.
9. Do not tell her you bought her flowers and decided to give them to your mother instead.
10. Make sure your car is clean and doesn’t smell like day-old White Castle burgers.
11. DON’T ARGUE!!! Besides, she’s always right.
12. DO NOT SUGGEST WATCHING 50 SHADES OF GREY!!!…. EVER!!!
If you have kids, hire a baby-sitter for a few hours, but don’t leave them completely out of this day. Remember, they are a product of your love for each other. However, do teach them the meaning of a shut and locked door.
Whatever you decide to do, just make sure and do something to celebrate your love for each other.
Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
BTW…we’re celebrating 29 Valentine’s Days together and we’re going to the Cheesecake Factory and the car smells great. Last but not least, I LOVE her more now than ever!!!