Sometimes I think we ask God to do things that we could be doing. Maybe you think that sounds crazy because there a certain things that only He can do. Yes, that is true, but there are a lot of things that He has given us the power and ability to do as well.
1 Corinthians 12:27 says, “All of you together are Christ’s body, and each of you is a part of it”.
After reading this scripture, I have a few questions.
– WHY ARE WE HIS BODY?
– ARE WE ONLY FITLY-FRAMED INTO HIS BODY FOR OUR SALVATION AND PROTECTION?
– DID HE SAVE US TO HIDE US?
– ARE WE DOING HIS WILL WHEN WE ARE ISOLATED?
– ARE THERE SOME PRAYERS WE CAN ANSWER?
These are some questions that every disciple of Christ should be asking themselves. When I read the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, I see Jesus training His disciples to do great works, even in His absence. There was a reason He gave the power over the enemy. Not only did they have power to be victorious personally, but they had power to pray for people that needed help.
You would be amazed at the small things you could do that would make a big difference in hurting people’s lives. An encouraging phone call, text or email could bring hope to someone in a valley. Sharing your testimony with somebody who is going through a storm could completely change their outlook. Let your victory bring victory in someone else’s life too. You can pray for these people, but don’t just pray and see what happens…let your involvement bring healing in their current situation. Did you know that you could be the answer to someone’s prayer???
– Feeding the hungry is an answered prayer for someone.
– Bringing a drink to someone who is thirsty is an answered prayer.
– Providing clothes for the less fortunate is an answered prayer.
– Taking care of the homeless is an answered prayer.
– Visiting people who are sick is an answered prayer.
– Bringing a message of hope to those who are in prison is an answered prayer.
Since we are the body of Christ, let’s go and be someone’s ANSWERED PRAYER!!!